Learn from districts that have navigated the path you are on and have made a commitment to sharing their knowledge and experience and collaborating with others.
- Articulate your goals and vision for digital readiness;
- Accelerate your transition to digital learning;
- Define your district’s needs as you move forward;
- Mitigate potential challenges before they happen; and
- Access a network of participating districts for support and collaboration.
Who should participate?
This workshop is for all district teams on a journey of digital transformation in their districts.
Digital Promise Journey
- Overview Journey Map
- Where is your district?
Big Idea: Digital Promise Journey
Essential Question: What does powerful use for learning look like?
Challenge: Design a district level plan for implementing powerful use of technology.
- Guiding Questions
- Guiding Activities
- Solution Development
- Implementation and Evaluation
- Workshop length 1 day (6 hours)
- Maximum number of participants 25
- Technical requirements
- Wireless internet access
- Individual Participant requirements:
- Access to personal device
- Ability to download applications
- Basic computing skills
To learn more about our Challenge Based Learning solution, contact email@example.com or use the form below.
* These fields are required.