Learners will discover how to leverage the power of story and the power of community to inspire transformation in teaching, learning and leading.
This workshop is for all learners to discover how the power of story can inform, inspire, connect and mobilize.
- Planning a story
- Capturing a story
- Producing a story
- Understand the importance of story as data
- Reflect on current practices
- Show what learning looks like
- Plan out a storytelling strategy
- Stories as data
- Stories that stick
- Documentation and Reflection
Big Idea: Story
Essential Question: How can we leverage the power of story?
Challenge: Leverage the power of story in my (classroom/school/district).
- Guiding Questions
- Guiding Activities
- Solution Development
- Implementation and Evaluation
What are the logistics?
- Workshop length 1 day (6 hours)
- Maximum number of participants 25
- Technical requirements
- Wireless internet access
- Individual Participant requirements:
- Access to personal device
- Ability to download applications
- Basic computing skills
To learn more about how Digital Promise Learning can help your organization or your school distract, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
* These fields are required.