Parkville High School in Baltimore, Maryland
Winner of the 360 Filmmakers Challenge Complete 360 Award
From the filmmakers: “The overall theme of the project was reaching out to those around you because you don’t know what someone could be going through, and you may be able to make a difference.”
- Do you know anyone who has dealt with social anxiety?
- What did you learn from watching this video?
- If you could ask someone in the video a question, what would you ask?
- Was there a particular part of the video that you found most interesting or surprising?
- What do you think is the significance of the film’s title?
- 360 Stories: Breaking Barriers Short Documentary – Set in Parkville High School, the 360 film Breaking Barriers reveals the inner thoughts of a student struggling with anxiety on the first day at a new school. In this behind-the-scenes look at their film, we see how the students created Breaking Barriers and the impression the film left on their school’s guidance counselor.
Watch Breaking Barriers on Facebook:
Or watch Breaking Barriers on Vimeo
There are several ways to experience 360° video, including through a VR headset, a VR viewer connected to a mobile device, a mobile device on its own, or through a web-based video player, as demonstrated above. See facebook360.fb.com for more about 360° video and “like” the 360 Filmmakers Challenge Facebook page for more youth-produced 360 media in the months ahead!