A CIRCL Primer is a concise summary of a big idea that combines advances in emerging technologies with advances in the learning sciences (cyberlearning). Primers are co-authored by members of the cyberlearning community and are used by newcomers, proposal authors, graduate students, educators, and others to gain a sense of an important idea or theme, and as a starting point for further learning.
Check out some popular primers below, or browse the full list.
- Remote Labs
- Neuroscience and Education
- Assessing Computational Thinking
- Broadening Participation in Computer Science and Engineering
- Citizen Science
- Design-Based Implementation Research
- Introduction to the Learning Sciences