Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Digital Promise Global Joins HP and Microsoft to Launch HP Spotlight Schools – May 30, 2019
- National Survey Takes Pulse of American Public on What Matters in Learning – May 21, 2019
- Innovation Portfolios Share Powerful Learning Strategies and Models to Inspire Advancements in Education – April 9, 2019
- 52 Schools Join Verizon Innovative Learning – March 13, 2019
- Digital Promise Global Seeks Innovative Middle and High School Educators for HP Teaching Fellows Program – January 29, 2019
- HR Technologist: Is Micro-credentialing a Measure of Professional Development?
- Shelby-Utica Patch: Superintendent’s Advisory Board provides Student Voice in UCS
- SmartBrief: ELA SmartBrief
- The Hechinger Report: Future of Learning
- Education Dive: Top K-12 News
Edtech Pilot Framework
Coverage of our new tool, which provides a step-by-step process to help education leaders and technology developers run successful educational technology (edtech) pilots.
- Education Week: Ed-Tech Pilots: New Resource Tries to Help K-12 Districts Get Them Right
- EdScoop: 8 Steps to Pilot Smarter K-12 Edtech Product Tests
- EdSurge: Digital Promise Rolls Out Free Tool to Help Execute Pilot Programs
- THE Journal: Digital Promise Offers Free Framework for Tech Pilot Programs
- Education World: Framework Helps School Leaders Pilot New EdTech in Step-by-Step Process
- eSchool News: 8 Steps to Evaluating Ed-tech Products
Thrilled to announce the pilot year of the Dynamic Learning Project w/ @GoogleforEdu @EdTechTeam: