Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Digital Promise Launches the Center for Inclusive Innovation – October 13, 2020
- 15 Edtech Products Awarded New Learner Variability Product Certification – October 8, 2020
- Verizon Innovative Learning Schools Expands into 10 High Schools – August 27, 2020
- Edtech Coaches Valuable in Transition to Digital Learning – August 13, 2020
- 22 Edtech Products Awarded Research-Based Design Product Certification – August 4, 2020
- District Administration: How One State is Developing Its Own Micro-credentials for Teachers
- District Administration: Micro-credentials Gain PD Momentum During COVID
- Forbes: Eight Ways New Schools Innovate
- Hechinger Report: Providing Support for Educator Professional Development
- eSchool News: Verizon Launches Free Trainings and Tools to Help Educators Navigate Digital Instruction