Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- 52 Schools Join Verizon Innovative Learning – March 13, 2019
- Digital Promise Global Seeks Innovative Middle and High School Educators for HP Teaching Fellows Program – January 29, 2019
- How Data Sharing Can Improve Frontline Worker Development – January 28, 2019
- Digital Promise Learner Variability Project (LVP) Releases New Math Learner Models – January 15, 2019
- National Science Foundation Awards Three-Year Grant to Digital Promise Global to Develop K-12 Computational Thinking Pathways – October 10, 2018
- B-Town Blog: Highline Public Schools will Host National Network of Innovative School Districts
- Tucson.com: Education Notes: TUSD Superintendent’s Contract Extended for 2 More Years
- eSchool News: Helping ALL Students Feel Like They Belong
- Getting Smart – How Learning Works: 10 Research-Based Insights
- ASCD: Smartbrief
Edtech Pilot Framework
Coverage of our new tool, which provides a step-by-step process to help education leaders and technology developers run successful educational technology (edtech) pilots.
- Education Week: Ed-Tech Pilots: New Resource Tries to Help K-12 Districts Get Them Right
- EdScoop: 8 Steps to Pilot Smarter K-12 Edtech Product Tests
- EdSurge: Digital Promise Rolls Out Free Tool to Help Execute Pilot Programs
- THE Journal: Digital Promise Offers Free Framework for Tech Pilot Programs
- Education World: Framework Helps School Leaders Pilot New EdTech in Step-by-Step Process
- eSchool News: 8 Steps to Evaluating Ed-tech Products
Thrilled to announce the pilot year of the Dynamic Learning Project w/ @GoogleforEdu @EdTechTeam: