Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Adolescent Literacy Model Included in Learner Variability Project’s Navigator – November 6, 2019
- Digital Promise Global Joins HP and Microsoft to Launch New HP Spotlight School – October 8, 2019
- Young Creators Use Virtual Reality to Inspire Action at the 2019 UN General Assembly – September 16, 2019
- Research Finds Technology Coaching Improves Teaching and Learning – September 4, 2019
- Digital Promise Global Joins HP and Microsoft to Launch HP Spotlight Schools – May 30, 2019
- Youth Today: After-school Staff Can Earn Micro-credentials Through New NAA Program
- Forbes: How To Innovate Without Getting Fired
- Yahoo! Lifestyle: The Digital Divide is Real. Here’s How It’s Affecting Under-Resourced Students, and What’s Being Done About It.
- THE Journal: Digital Promise Launches Real-World Learning Tools
- BESE: Connected: Disrupting Education Through Technology
Edtech Pilot Framework
Coverage of our new tool, which provides a step-by-step process to help education leaders and technology developers run successful educational technology (edtech) pilots.
- Education Week: Ed-Tech Pilots: New Resource Tries to Help K-12 Districts Get Them Right
- EdScoop: 8 Steps to Pilot Smarter K-12 Edtech Product Tests
- EdSurge: Digital Promise Rolls Out Free Tool to Help Execute Pilot Programs
- THE Journal: Digital Promise Offers Free Framework for Tech Pilot Programs
- Education World: Framework Helps School Leaders Pilot New EdTech in Step-by-Step Process
- eSchool News: 8 Steps to Evaluating Ed-tech Products
We’re excited to launch Innovation Portfolios, representing the exceptional work of districts within the League of Innovative Schools. Explore the portfolios for real-life examples of how to bring innovative learning to your school district: #DPLIS