Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all learners. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide all learners with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Chief Communications Officer.
Press Releases and Announcements
- New Network Led by Digital Promise to Catalyze Large-Scale Research on Equitable Digital Learning – October 22, 2021
- Atlanta Public Schools Joins Verizon Innovative Learning – October 4, 2021
- The Center for Education Market Dynamics (CEMD), Digital Promise, EdTech Evidence Exchange, ISTE, and Project Unicorn Announce Partnership to Establish Easy Access to Information about the Quality of Edtech Products – September 22, 2021
- Digital Promise Awards 18 Edtech Product Certifications for Research-Based Design and Learner Variability – August 26, 2021
- Largest Cohort Ever Joins Verizon Innovative Learning – August 10, 2021
- FOX 10 (Mobile, AL): Gulf Shores City Schools Takes Major Strides in Innovation
- Springfield News-Sun: Springfield Schools Accepted into National Group of Innovative Districts
- The Mon Valley Independent: California Area to be Welcomed into League of Innovative Schools
- EdWeek Market Brief: How Education Companies Can Support a Successful 1-to-1 Program
- Work Shift: What Does It Mean to Skill 30 Million People? IBM Looks to Find Out.