Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- 100 Schools Join Verizon Innovative Learning – March 4, 2020
- 13 Edtech Products Awarded Research-Based Design Product Certification – February 6, 2020
- Adolescent Literacy Model Included in Learner Variability Project’s Navigator – November 6, 2019
- Digital Promise Global Joins HP and Microsoft to Launch New HP Spotlight School – October 8, 2019
- Young Creators Use Virtual Reality to Inspire Action at the 2019 UN General Assembly – September 16, 2019
- EdTech Digest: The 2020s’ Biggest EdTech Advance? Access
- eSchool News: 3 Ways Tech Increased Our Resiliency to the Coronavirus
- Education Dive: Wifi and Hotspots “Still Won’t Work” for Rural Districts Lacking Connectivity
- THE Journal: Updated: Free Resources for Schools During COVID-19 Outbreak
- EdSurge: School Leaders Say Plan for Remote Teaching. But Take Care of Students First.