Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all learners. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide all learners with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- ConnectED NY to Provide No-Cost Internet Access to Students in Economically Disadvantaged School Districts Across New York State – March 19, 2021
- Digital Promise Applauds Passage of the American Rescue Plan – March 11, 2021
- Eight Edtech Products Awarded Research-Based Design and Learner Variability Product Certifications – February 25, 2021
- Digital Promise Appoints Jean-Claude Brizard as New President and Chief Executive Officer – January 25, 2021
- Digital Promise Launches the Center for Inclusive Innovation – October 13, 2020
- WJLA-TV: Fairfax County Schools Announcing Steps to Remove Racism, Bias from Curriculum
- Arizona Daily Star: Education Notes: Marana Schools Offering Expanded Summer Programs
- WTOP: Students in 2 Prince George’s Co. Schools Get Technology Upgrade
- EducationNC: N.C.’s Teacher Learning System Needs Micro-credentials to Move Our Teachers, Students Forward
- KVOA-TV: SUSD Teams Up with Non-Profit to Aid Minority Groups in Developing Literacy Skills