Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- National Science Foundation Awards Three-Year Grant to Digital Promise Global to Develop K-12 Computational Thinking Pathways – October 10, 2018
- Research Finds Technology Coaches Provide Promising Approach to Closing the Digital Divide – August 13, 2018
- Newly Launched Learner Positioning Systems (LPS) to Help Edtech Companies Incorporate Research into Products– April 17, 2018
- MY World 360° – Empowering the Next Generation of SDG Journalists through Virtual Reality– March 22, 2018
- New Report from Digital Promise Highlights the Role of Computational Thinking in Education and the Workforce– December 6, 2017
- India Today: Facebook is Now Helping Users Create Best Resume So They Get That Dream Job
- EdScoop: 5 Things to Consider When Evaluating State Test Score Data
- THE Journal: Developing a Consistent Approach to Computational Thinking Opportunities
- EdWeek Market Brief: Why Pilot Tests of K-12 Products Go Off the Rails in Districts
- WVXU: As Middletown Schools Modernize, Students Get Energized
Edtech Pilot Framework
Coverage of our new tool, which provides a step-by-step process to help education leaders and technology developers run successful educational technology (edtech) pilots.
- Education Week: Ed-Tech Pilots: New Resource Tries to Help K-12 Districts Get Them Right
- EdScoop: 8 Steps to Pilot Smarter K-12 Edtech Product Tests
- EdSurge: Digital Promise Rolls Out Free Tool to Help Execute Pilot Programs
- THE Journal: Digital Promise Offers Free Framework for Tech Pilot Programs
- Education World: Framework Helps School Leaders Pilot New EdTech in Step-by-Step Process
- eSchool News: 8 Steps to Evaluating Ed-tech Products
Thrilled to announce the pilot year of the Dynamic Learning Project w/ @GoogleforEdu @EdTechTeam: