Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all learners. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide all learners with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Chief Communications Officer.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Digital Promise to Co-Lead New Institute Focused on Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Learning – July 29, 2021
- Digital Promise Publishes Resources for District Leaders Looking to Spend COVID-19 Relief Funds – July 15, 2021
- National Nonprofit Digital Promise Partners with U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation to Promote Equity-Driven Learning and Employment Records – May 24, 2021
- ConnectED NY to Provide No-Cost Internet Access to Students in Economically Disadvantaged School Districts Across New York State – March 19, 2021
- Digital Promise Applauds Passage of the American Rescue Plan – March 11, 2021
- WRAL TechWire: NCSU, UNC Create Artificial Intelligence Institute with $20M Federal Grant
- Tech & Learning: Post-Pandemic Edtech Tools: What to Consider
- Education Week: Don’t Buy ‘Stupid Stuff:’ Essential Advice for Technology Purchasing
- Hechinger Report: Report Gives Colleges a Road Map for High-Quality Online Education After the Pandemic
- Forbes: By Fall, Every Child Should Have an Individualized Learning Plan