Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all learners. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Eight Edtech Products Awarded Research-Based Design and Learner Variability Product Certifications – February 25, 2021
- Digital Promise Appoints Jean-Claude Brizard as New President and Chief Executive Officer – January 25, 2021
- Digital Promise Launches the Center for Inclusive Innovation – October 13, 2020
- 15 Edtech Products Awarded New Learner Variability Product Certification – October 8, 2020
- Verizon Innovative Learning Schools Expands into 10 High Schools – August 27, 2020
- WJBF-TV: RCCS Joins Verizon Innovative Learning to Bring Internet Access, Devices and Technology Coaches to 5 Local Middle Schools
- WRDW-TV: 3,000 Richmond County Students to Get Free Digital Devices, 4-Year Data Plan
- WFXG-TV: Richmond County School System Joins Verizon Innovative Learning, Set to Bring Internet Access, Devices and Technology Coaches to 5 Local Middle Schools
- Tech & Learning: New Digital Promise CEO Brings His Immigrant Experience and Unique History to the Job
- Big Deal Media: Framework for Engaging Underrepresented Stakeholders in Education R&D