- Youth Today (11/18/19): After-School Staff Can Earn Micro-credentials Through New NAA Program
- EdSurge (11/4/19): Taking Micro Steps Toward Macro Learning
- School Library Journal (10/28/19): 18 Sources for Micro-Credentials, Certifications, and More Learning Options
- Education Dive (10/24/19): District- or School-Based Coaches? Research Shows It Makes a Difference
- Education Week (10/8/19): Who’s Doing the Teaching After School Lets Out?
- The Tech Edvocate (9/18/19): What are Digital Credentials and What Do They Mean for Education?
- Las Vegas Review-Journal (9/6/19): Micro-credentials Offer Quick Educational Advances for Some Nevadans
- EdTech Digest (8/20/19): What Kind of Promise Does the Future Hold for Teachers?
- THE Journal (8/8/19): Digital Promise Adds 16 Free Micro-credentials
- eSchool News (7/30/19): How Educator Micro-credentials Support PL
- Getting Smart (7/21/19): Transforming Professional Learning With Micro-credentials
- HR Technologist (7/17/19): Is Micro-credentialing a Measure of Professional Development?
- Education Dive (7/16/19): Micro-credential Programs Offer Teachers More Personalized PD Opportunities
- EdSurge (7/12/19): Micro-credentials Could Be a Game Changer for Educators. But Hard Questions Remain.
- KyForward (6/26/19): Kentucky hosts Third National Summit on Micro-credentials; Plans for Rural Education Association
- CIO Applications (6/20/19): Professional Growth Guaranteed By Incorporating Micro-credentials
- THE Journal (6/12/19): Report: The Right Policies Are Needed for Micro-credentials to Succeed
- ExcelinEd (6/11/19): Micro-Credentials: A Game-Changing Opportunity For Teachers’ Professional Growth
- Education Dive (6/10/19): NYC Teacher Leadership Program Touted as International Model
- Canvas (6/10/19): Personalize Your Professional Learning With Micro-credentials
- EdScoop (6/3/19): How Micro-credentials Can Encourage Professional Development Among Teachers
- eSchool News (3/8/19): Take a Peek at the Research Behind Educator Micro-credentials
- KQED (3/4/19): New Micro-credentials Provide Path to PBS Media Literacy Educator Certification
- Edutopia (2/22/19): A Teacher-Centric Approach to PD
- Forbes (2/16/19): Education Micro-credentials 101: Why Do We Need Badges?
- MultiBriefs (11/19/18): How Can Micro-credentials Be Used to Support Teacher Training
- EdTech Magazine (6/12/18): How Micro-credentials Help Educators Develop New Tech Skills
- THE Journal (6/8/18): Digital Promise Digital Badge Platform Offers 282 Micro-credentials
- Times News (5/27/18): KCS Teacher Professional Development Includes Micro-credentials, Google
- KyForward (5/26/18): Ron Daley: KVEC Hosts Educators From Across Country at K-12 Micro-credentials Summit
- Education Dive (4/27/18): Virtual Network Gives Kentucky Teachers Access to Professional Learning
- EdScoop (4/20/18): Rural Schools in Kentucky Join Forces Online for Teacher Training
- Education Week (11/6/17): Competency-Based Micro-credentials are Transforming Professional Learning
- THE Journal (11/1/17): Digital Promise and Facebook Team on Social Media Marketing Training for Adults
- Getting Smart (10/30/17): Digital Promise and Facebook Developing New Micro-credentials Program
- THE Journal (10/19/17): Educator MOOC Adds Micro-credentials on Personalized Learning
- Forbes (10/12/17): Taming the Wild West of Digital Badges and Credentials
- HuffPost (9/28/17): To Improve Teacher Training, States Try ‘Micro-credentials’
- Education Week (9/26/17): Students Earn Digital Credentials for Adding New Skills
- Education Dive (8/25/17): Kentucky Ed Collective Addresses Teacher Training Needs By Developing Own Solutions
- Hechinger Report (8/24/17): Rural Schools Turn to High-Tech Teacher Training Solutions
- Getting Smart (7/7/17): Competency-Based Micro-credentials are Transforming Professional Learning
- Education Dive (5/3/17): Are Micro-credentials the Key to Personalizing Professional Development?
- Education Week (4/25/17): School Districts Update Professional Development
- Education Week (4/15/17): Teachers Customize Professional Development Through Micro-credentials
- EducationNext (3/8/17): Competency-Based Learning for Teachers
- Education Week (2/22/17): Personalized Learning in Practice: How a Risk-Taker Tailored Learning in Her District
- KQED MindShift (2/15/17): Can Micro-credentials Create More Meaningful Professional Development for Teachers?
- Education Week (1/26/17): Are Micro-credentials the Next iPhone?
- Education Dive (4/5/16): Is Micro-credentialing the Future of K-12 PD?
- Education Week (3/29/16): Can ‘Micro-credentialing’ Salvage Teacher PD?
- eSchool News (2/16/16): The Major Momentum Behind Micro-credentials
- Getting Smart (1/26/16): What You Need to Know When Developing Micro-credentials
- Getting Smart (11/13/15): Getting Smart Podcast | Rethinking Educator Professional Development With Micro-credentials
- eSchool News (11/11/15): How Micro-credentials Could Have a Chance
- Education Week (10/20/15): Once Micro-credentials are Explained, Teachers are Willing to Pursue Them, Survey Finds
- Getting Smart (10/8/15): Micro-credentials for Personalized, Powerful Professional Learning
- EdSurge (2/12/15): Targeting Deeper Learning With Micro-credentials
- EdSurge (2/2/15): How to Make Micro-credentials Matter
- EdSurge (7/1/14): Digital Promise Kicks Off Micro-credentialing With Summer Pilot