Digital Promise Journey
is a change management blueprint for schools and educators that serves as a guide through the activities necessary for a successful digital transformation implementation. Developed over years of hands-on experience with dozens of K-12 districts, the Journey addresses eight essential stages in three phases (see Figure 1).
At the core of the Journey are the eight essential questions that guide each stage:
Phase I: Ready
1. Are you ready to commit to digital transformation?
2. Are you ready to manage digital learning environments?
3. Are you ready to launch by putting devices in the hands of your students?
Phase II: Set
4. Do your learners have always-available access to devices and the Internet?
5. Are your learners digitally literate and responsible in their use?
Phase III. Go
6. Are you focused on continuous improvement?
7. Are you engaging in powerful use of technology for learning?
8. Are your learners increasing in confidence and agency?
How We Engage
All engagements use the Journey as a blueprint, and we will help you to develop a custom plan to meet the needs of your district.
On-site strategic planning with leadership team
Work with a team of administrators and/or lead teachers to gain a deeper understanding of the Journey blueprint, create a long-range professional learning plan and ensure it complements district goals, and review strategies for leading the implementation
On-site workshops for educators
Learners will be guided through the Journey blueprint to solve relevant challenges and apply concepts and strategies to their own classroom instruction
Two to three day immersive experience to provide teachers with a hands on and collaborative experience
On-site implementation support
Work with teachers on-site to plan and implement the Journey through:
- classroom observations
- one-on-one sessions
- group meetings
- model lessons
Ongoing virtual support
Provide ongoing support through:
- immediate, focused, customized support to fit teachers’ needs video conferencing
- email, phone, etc.
To learn more about our Journey solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.