Micro-credentials for Educators Workshop
Introduction to Micro-credentials
Participants will discover how to use micro-credentials as a personalized professional learning opportunity, connect their classroom practices through collaborative activities, and receive recognition for their skills and competencies regardless of where or how they learn them.
- Understand the benefits of Micro-credentials
- Reflect on current practices
- Show what learning looks like
- Create a personalized learning plan
Who should participate?
Educators who are new to micro-credentials and/or are focusing on specific sets of micro-credentials.
Big Idea: Personalized learning for educators
Essential Question: How might we use micro-credentials to personalize learning for educators?
Challenge: Use micro-credentials to personalize your professional learning
Engage: Why micro-credentials?
- Overview of micro-credentials
- Technical platform
- Personalized professional learning with micro-credentials
Investigate: Working with micro-credentials
- Guiding Questions
- Guiding Activities
Act: Implementing micro-credentials
- Create a plan for implementing micro-credentials
- Share and adjust
What are the logistics?
- Workshop length 1 day (6 hours)
- Maximum number of participants 25
- Technical requirements
- Wireless internet access
- Individual Participant requirements:
- Access to personal device
- Ability to download applications
- Basic computing skills
To learn more about our Challenge Based Learning solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
* These fields are required.