Digital Promise Powerful Learning Community for Coaches
Now more than ever, educators need support from their communities. That’s why Digital Promise is launching a new professional learning community (PLC) for coaches—an online PLC designed for those who guide teachers in delivering academic instruction and building relationship-based classrooms to meet students’ needs. Full- and part-time, new and veteran coaches are welcome!
The Digital Promise PLC for Coaches brings together optimistic educators who are passionate about supporting teachers, who in turn create powerful learning experiences for students.
Coaches participating in the PLC will collaborate to share expertise, remove barriers to success, and implement strategies to support educators’ use of technology for student learning.1 We know coaches are an integral part of any school community—they are connectors, organizers, and leaders.
By joining the Digital Promise Powerful Learning Community for Coaches, you will:
- Expand your coaching skills
- Learn strategies for virtual coaching during COVID-19 school closures
- Build your professional network
- Mentor and support other coaches
- Share your strategies and experiences on a national platform
- Engage in opportunities driven by community members
Sign up to express your interest in joining Digital Promise’s new community!