Learners will discover how to leverage the power of story and the power of community to inspire transformation in teaching, learning and leading.
- Understand the importance of story as data
- Reflect on current practices
- Show what learning looks like
- Plan out a storytelling strategy
Who should participate?
This workshop is for all learners to discover how the power of story can inform, inspire, connect and mobilize.
- Stories as data
- Stories that stick
- Documentation and Reflection
Big Idea: Story
Essential Question: How can we leverage the power of story?
Challenge: Leverage the power of story in my (classroom/school/district).
- Guiding Questions
- Guiding Activities
- Solution Development
- Implementation and Evaluation
- Workshop length 1 day (6 hours)
- Maximum number of participants 25
- Technical requirements
- Wireless internet access
- Individual Participant requirements:
- Access to personal device
- Ability to download applications
- Basic computing skills
To learn more about our Challenge Based Learning solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
* These fields are required.