Digital Promise supports the education community in using research to inform decision-making and to design high-quality learning programs and products. We empower stakeholders with research information and tools to collect and analyze data, and we commission and conduct research studies to drive change.
In both our Research@Work and Marketplace projects, we partner with researchers and advocate for a research agenda that responds to the most pressing challenges of the education community. A closer look at each project:
- We connect the education community with relevant research from various disciplines, including cognitive science, neuroscience, education, psychology, sociology, and economics.
- Through our interactive Research Map and actionable research summaries, we help education stakeholders access and better understand how people learn, and how they can create educational environments that will improve learning outcomes.
- Additionally, we facilitate interactions between researchers, education leaders, and technology entrepreneurs to inspire and inform each other’s work.
- We support education leaders as they use research and data to select programs and products that improve the opportunity to learn for all students.
- We work with entrepreneurs and developers as they apply research in the design of high-quality programs, tools, and learning solutions.
- We commission and conduct research to evaluate the effectiveness of educational products, and create a more efficient K-12 education technology marketplace.