Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Newly Launched Learner Positioning Systems (LPS) to Help Edtech Companies Incorporate Research into Products
- MY World 360° – Empowering the Next Generation of SDG Journalists through Virtual Reality
- New Report from Digital Promise Highlights the Role of Computational Thinking in Education and the Workforce
- Maker Promise and Edcamp Foundation Announce New Partnership to Promote Maker Learning to Educators
- Learning Ovations, Digital Promise, UCI, and MDRC Awarded U.S. Department of Education EIR Grant to Scale Personalized Literacy Instruction for United2Read Project – October 24, 2017
- EdSurge: Where Personalized Learning Meets Social Emotional Learning
- Education Week: U.S. Education Innovation Cluster Leaders Gather to Support Advancement in Teaching and Learning
- Education Week: The Workshop School: Where Project-Based Learning Gives Back
- EdSurge: Turning ‘Google Maps for Education’ From Metaphor to Reality
- Education Week: 4 Key Characteristics of Research-Practice Partnership Work
Edtech Pilot Framework
Coverage of our new tool, which provides a step-by-step process to help education leaders and technology developers run successful educational technology (edtech) pilots.
- Education Week: Ed-Tech Pilots: New Resource Tries to Help K-12 Districts Get Them Right
- EdScoop: 8 Steps to Pilot Smarter K-12 Edtech Product Tests
- EdSurge: Digital Promise Rolls Out Free Tool to Help Execute Pilot Programs
- THE Journal: Digital Promise Offers Free Framework for Tech Pilot Programs
- Education World: Framework Helps School Leaders Pilot New EdTech in Step-by-Step Process
- eSchool News: 8 Steps to Evaluating Ed-tech Products
Thrilled to announce the pilot year of the Dynamic Learning Project w/ @GoogleforEdu @EdTechTeam: