Join the League of Innovative Schools in the movement to advance data interoperability in public education.
Data Interoperability is the seamless, secure, and controlled exchange of data between applications.
To advance data interoperability in your district:
- Gain Fluency: Data interoperability is a challenging concept to understand. To learn about the basics:
- Join the Community: Connect with like-minded people and commit to move data interoperability forward in education at large.
- Adopt Standards. Learn more about:
- Ed-Fi: The Ed-Fi Data Standard is a set of rules that allow (previously disconnected) educational data systems to connect. Any educational technology that’s powered by Ed-Fi—whether a student information system, a rostering tool, assessment software, etc.—can connect with any other.
- IMS Global: IMS Global is a non-profit member collaborative inventing the future of educational and learning technology. IMS enables a plug & play architecture and ecosystem that provides a foundation on which innovative products can be rapidly deployed and work seamlessly together.
- Become an Advocate.
- Share resources with your school board and edtech purchasing department, or anyone tasked with procurement in your district
- Share these resources on social media
- Sample Tweets:
- Our school district is committed to the movement to advance data interoperability in public education. Join us: digitalpromise.org/di #DPLIS
- Learn more about the movement to advance data interoperability in public education: digitalpromise.org/di #DPLIS
- Data interoperability is complicated — and critical. Learn how one district in the Digital Promise League of Innovative Schools addressed this problem: digitalpromise.org/di #DPLIS